Using a world-class curriculum from Oxford University Press, we offer 10 levels ranging from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate. We then finish off with 2 levels of IELTS or TOEFL preparation which are designed to help you achieve your academic, professional, and personal aspirations. We supplement this core program with other courses throughout the year such as conversation classes, our annual kids’ summer camp, and an English Basics course.
Our doors are open to children, teenagers, and adults of all nationalities.
Come join our community, and live the English language!
• Our team of native and non-native teachers from Britain, America, and the Arab world are trained to provide quality English teaching.
• All classrooms are equipped with modern technology to enhance the learning experience.
• Every center has a computer lab, activity room, and cafeteria.
• We promote interactive, student-centered learning.
• We seek to promote a welcoming class environment where students from different backgrounds are encouraged to respect one another and work together.
• We respect and adhere to the cultural rules of the Kingdom
• Our general classes are 2 hours a day, 5 days a week.
• Levels 1 through 10 each consist of 44 training hours.
• Our IELTS and TOEFL preparation classes consist of 55 training hours for each of our two levels.
• Students must be at least 12 years old to join the general classes.
• The kids’ summer camp is for children from 6 to 12 years old.